To find a specific coin or unit, for best results:
- Coin Number—Enter the complete coin number (The letter “C” and 6 digits, e.g. C000001).
- Unit / Organization—Note that unit names will usually be spelled out:
- 1/7 Inf will appear as 1st Battalion 7th Infantry Regiment.
- 728 ACS will appear as 728th Air Control Squadron.
- Seabee Battalion 11 will appear as Naval Mobile Construction Battalion 11.
- Donor—Search by family or last name first.
- Date Acquired—Note that dates will appear as dd mm yyyy, e.g. 14 March 2009.
- Coin Location—Section 16, Line N, Coin #1 will appear as 16N1.
- Or use any of the drop down menus in the column on the right.
We welcome your input. If you have comments or additional information on any specific coin, either register with
an email address and password or send an email to MTGMuseumResearch@aol.com